Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Grandparent’s Day and even Parent’s Day. What do they all have in common? If you answered that they are cynical cash-ins by greetings card companies and a great way for PR flacks to hawk the same plastic crap year after year, then you’d be right.
If you you think that they’re a [...]
- New Time Capsules and Airport Extremes With Software Update Caching Spotted in Code Again [Blip]
- 23-Inch NEC MultiSync EX231Wp makes desktop displays a little bit greener
- Cat ears that respond to your emotions
- Google Search By Image: Use A Snapshot As Your Search Query
- Buy Your Dad an Old-School Safety Razor